Monday, November 7, 2011

Thank You!




I want to thank all of you who responded to my blog name post!  I definitely have some work to do but you've all given me some great insight. I so appreciate you taking the time to provide your thoughts!

I also want to extend a big thanks to Susan Fox of the blog, Love Where You Live, for including my comments in her article in Coast magazine about centerpieces for the holidays.



I was blog surfing this weekend and found these elegant linen Christmas stockings and tree skirts from Stacy at Red Door Home.  I think they are such a tasteful and sophisticated way to bring some Christmas spirit into your home.










She has other styles and pillows too, selling them through her Etsy shop.

Thanks again for the input.  I will put it to good use!

No comments:

Post a Comment