Friday, November 11, 2011

Plates On The Wall


Boxwood Terrace blog

I LOVE plates, china, pottery, dishes, etc., of all kinds.  I have a fabulous collection of creamware, blue and white teacups and saucers from various countries in Europe, and when I vacationed in Italy, I purchased hand painted ceramics from Deruta and just about every other town we visited. I can think of no better way to show off a collection than by hanging it on a wall. 


Cathy Kincaid - House Beautiful


T. Keller Donovan - House Beautiful


Tobi Fairley - Traditional Home


Mary McDonald - Veranda



Kelly Wearstler - Viceroy Hotel


Heather Dewberry and Will Huff - Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles



Cynthia Steffe - Country Living




casasugar.com




Apartment Therapy




Stephan Falcke - Elle Decor

I know, these are baskets, but it's the same concept.  LOVE!



Newell Turner - House Beautiful



Better Homes and Gardens




marthastewart.com



Dan Carithers - Traditional Home



Decor de Provence blog



My Sweet Savannah blog


Jill Johnson - Coastal Living




Charles Faudree via katiedid blog


Any style, any room, any plate. 
It works!

I'm trying to convince a client to hang some of her collection in her dining room. Hope this helps!


No comments:

Post a Comment