Thursday, March 26, 2009

Framing


The framing, electrical, and plumbing rough ins are done in my master bath and sheetrock is next! I can’t wait to see it take shape. I’ve taken special care to locate precisely where every outlet, switch, faucet, light fixture, etc. goes. I have provided special blocking in the walls for the toilet roll dispenser (that always wiggled out of the wall) and the medicine cabinets. I’m going to have an outlet inside my seated vanity cabinet for my hairdryer, so it will always stay plugged in. I have outlets in my extra deep medicine cabinets for electric toothbrushes and my husband’s razor, so they don’t have to sit on the counter. Every detail is important and changes like this make your bathroom so comfortable and custom made for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment