Friday, November 25, 2011

Circa Lighting Blog



I'm so excited to share some news.  One of my projects is featured today on the Circa Lighting blog.  Check it out HERE.  Circa is my go-to source for beautiful, exquisitely crafted lighting.  I use a lot of Visual Comfort lighting and they are the best resource for those products.


I used this Simple Scallop pendant in my showhouse bedroom.



I love the shape and softness it gave the room.




In the bathroom, I used the simple scallop sconces and a little sparkle on the ceiling to add some femininity.




Simple scallop sconce

Paris flea market ceiling mount




In this bathroom remodel project I used the lighting to add some detail and elegance. 



Reed 8-light chandelier




Siena 3-light sconce



The Channing single sconce was used the this master bath remodel.





I love their antique rubbed brass finish.  It has so much depth and a beautiful lustre.





The simple, slender shape of this sconce was so appropriate for this small powder bath.




tt single arm sconce in bronze



I used the medium Eugene in my old office space.  I've still got it, to use in my upcoming kitchen remodel.






Great resources are a must for every designer.  Circa has a beautiful lighting boutique in Houston so you can see fixtures and finishes in person.  I have a great rep that keeps me updated with information and service.  Circa has become a wonderful resource for me.

1 comment:

  1. in love with marble too! the basket-weave floor is on my list of favs.
    white marble tile

    ReplyDelete