Friday, July 1, 2011

Long Weekend



Happy Fourth of July!  I am so glad to have a long weekend.  I'm going to be spending most of the late afternoons looking at this.



And this.




And this.



From here.


But I had to get through today's work.



  Job site visit first thing this morning. Tile work looks great.




Grout color looks good.



 

Crown moulding is the perfect scale.




Then I placed orders for custom window treatments.  Love that Schumacher fabric for some beautiful panels. Rich finish on the hardware.



Which finial on the solid steel rod?



Need some dining chairs for a job.  Looking through catalogs and online.  Hmmm....the reps are unavailable and already on holiday.  The Dec Center closed at noon!



Luckily, I got 3 hides of this Turquoise leather ordered before everything shut down.  I'm doing a fabulous custom cocktail table in it with about 900 silver nailheads!



Lighting selections that really needed to be done a week ago.  Done!




I just can't take my eyes off this fun project, laying out on my conference table.

Then of course, the end of the month was yesterday and my billing isn't done yet. 





I'm sooooo looking forward to a break!   Enjoy your weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment