Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Building Lobby is Complete!

The furnishings I had custom made for my building lobby are installed and I think they look beautiful! Everyone in the building has commented favorably and I love that I can put my cards out there. Since this is right outside my studio door, I felt I should have a presence. The furniture piece below was placed there first by my landlord........

Well, I had to get involved! I didn't want my clients to think I had done that. (Sorry if I'm offending my landlord! I love it here! :))


My carpenter built the console to my specifications, then my faux finisher did a lovely job finishing it for me. The lamp is from Aidan Gray and the mirror, custom as well. It reflects the light from the window directly across the lobby.



This is definitely more "Aston Design Studio".


No comments:

Post a Comment