Friday, August 26, 2011

Curvy Shapes in Interiors


Amelia Handegan - Southern Accents


I love seeing a visual statement in an interior and nothing does it quite like a curvy shape. Let's face it, rooms are mostly boxy, maybe even angular. Applying curves gives an organic feel or human touch to a space. Statement curvy shapes can give quite an amazing and dramatic visual effect. I love some of these examples.


Antonello Radi - Elle Decor



Alex Papachristidis - House Beautiful


Steven Shubel - House Beautiful



Berkley Vallone, Caroline DeCesar - House Beautiful




Bunny Williams - Elle Decor



Cathy Kincaid - House Beautiful



Amy Bergman - Traditional Home



Hattie Wolf, Abby Rizor - House Beautiful

I love the marble backsplash behind the tub in the bathroom beyond.


Jay Jeffers - House Beautiful

Curvy headboards are sculptural and provide beautiful silhouettes.




One of my bathroom remodels

I love curvy marble backsplashes. They have a historical reference and add a custom look to a vanity.

Apartment project photos are coming soon. It's my daughter's college apt.  So cute and filled with some of my Showhouse furnishings. 

Have a great weekend!  I'm working!


No comments:

Post a Comment